Financial Consultation Performed by Skilled Professionals
The team behind FR-Financial is composed of professionals who possess considerable experience in personal matters of finance. All of the consultants affiliated with our company have been involved in extensive training concepts, methodologies, and strategies. Aside from that, they also have knowledge about new products and recent tax legislation.
We offer a diverse selection of services. These include:
Personal Financial Planning
As you know, a dream without a plan to achieve it. Is only a dream and will remain a dream!
Benjamin Franklin told us that "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
Financial planning is vital road map to achieve your financial goals, it helps you determine your short and long-term financial goals and create a balanced plan to meet those goals.
Together with our help we will get you where you want to be.
You don’t need to be wealthy to reap the benefits: The universal goal of financial planning is to create an ongoing process that will reduce your stress about money, support your current needs, and build a nest egg for retirement.
Here’s a simple financial planning definition: A process to check your current finances against your long-term goals. You’ll be nudged to answer questions like how much money you have and how much you’ll need to meet your goals — and then guided on the best steps to get there.
You need to prepare for these steps:
- Identify your goals: Think broadly about life goals and what you need financially to achieve them. “Do you want to buy a home? Do you have kids, do you want kids?” “What age would you like to retire? What kind of income are you going to need?”
- Collect your financial data: What’s your net worth — that is, the value of your cash, investments and other assets versus your debts? How much cash is coming in and going out? “The money you spent last year, where did it go? What did you spend on groceries, what did you spend eating out, going on vacations?” “All these things get tied into the financial plan.”
- Put it all together: Contrast your goals with the data about your income, expenses and net worth. Don’t be disheartened — remember, you’re mapping how to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
- Develop immediate, medium-term and long-term plans: Building and following a budget. is a common immediate step. Reducing credit card or others high-interest debt is a typical medium-term plan that can unlock long-term savings growth. Life stages will dictate some things: “If you’re nearing retirement, you want to think about when you want to retire, and how to make the money last,” “If you’re a millennial, you need to start doing something now about retirement savings if you haven’t started.”
- Put your plan into effect: Set realistic goals and check in on them each month. The goals should support one another. For example, a goal to reduce high-interest credit card debt by $250 a month helps a medium-term goal of improving your credit, which will help longer-term goals like buying a home or investing more for retirement.
- Monitor and update in response to life events: Financial planning isn’t a static process and you may need to make the adjustments, depending on how you’re progressing. Often, life intervenes: Preparation for marriage or divorce, the birth of a baby and emergency health situations are common times when financial plans need to be updated. “Check in and make the changes as needed on an ongoing basis”
- FR Financial is a dedicated financial consulting firm, we work together with our clients to clearly define short and long-term financial goals, Develop and Implement the plan. Our commitment is to help our clients achieve their life financial goals and objectives.
Chose a financial Adviser:
Perhaps one of the biggest expenses that we incur in life come from income taxes. That is why tax planning is so important. The primary goal is to apply current laws in a way that lets you reduce the amount that is taxable from your income.
An effective tax plan involves understanding which types of expenses may be legitimately considered as deductions, and what circumstances must exist for these deductions to be claimed on your tax returns. You should also take advantage of any pre-tax savings you may have set aside. We will help you which of the pre- tax plan is best for you and by providing it
Annual Tax Projection
Annual Review of Personal Planning
Seminars and Workshops
With the costs of colleges and universities constantly on the rise, it is getting more and more difficult to afford a good tertiary education. In fact, the average cost of a college education in 2025 is projected to be around $63,000 per year. That is why it is never too early to start saving up for your child’s future. Work with us and ensure that your children have a bright road ahead of them.
Please note that some investment products and features may not be available in all states. We recommend consulting with your attorney, accountant, or tax advisor for clarifications. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Moti Gur, a registered representative whose securities are offered through Financial Network Investment Corp. and Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. Is a broker/dealer, and investment advisor, a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
3807 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1040 Los Angeles, CA 90010 (213) 385-6237
Why You Need It
Since we do not have the privilege to buy time, retirement planning is essential it is something that’s easy to put off and worry about later, especially when you are young. After all, everything will sort itself out in the end.
Since “Time” is a big factor in retirement planning, start your planning as soon as possible. Do Not procrastinate. Chances are that you don’t plan to work until the day you die. You may have even envisioned your dream retirement. Sipping cocktails on a beach, on a porch in a cozy mountain retreat, or off traveling the world. But it takes careful financial planning for these dreams to be realized.
People are now, on average, living longer than ever before. A longer life means you’ll need more retirement funds saved to continue to live off. With the average American lifespan creeping up toward 85 years old, it’s easy to see that you’ll need a substantial sum to live comfortably in your retirement. The earlier you begin, the better your chances are for having enough retirement funds to last your entire lifespan.
You might be defiant and think you can work until the day you drop, and for some, that may be the dream, but the fact is you can’t perform your profession at a high level for your entire life. As you age, you’re going to slow down, and certain tasks will become more difficult. Without a retirement fund to fall back on, you’ll be stuck in your “work forever” plan.
You have long list of dreams. places to visit, and things to do or try and experience that you’ve been making your whole life. Having a good financial retirement plan eliminates stress and allows you to accomplish these goals. With a strong retirement fund, your money will free you up, rather than hinder you.
Your future is not guaranteed, which is why retirement planning is necessary, and once you have a plan in place – stick to it. If you run into trouble later in your life, you’ll have to try as hard as you can to resist the temptation to dip into your retirement savings, although it will be there as a safety net if you need it.
By starting to invest in your retirement early on in your career, your funds will accumulate and grow over time, leaving you with a substantial enough fund to fulfill your retirement dreams.
Sources of Retirement Funds
The three main sources of retirement income are social security, company pension plans, and retirement investments. The first two may not be enough to provide you with a financially stable future, which is why it’s wise to start as early as you can to plan.
What You Should Do
Planning for your retirement typically involves estate planning, life protection, and medical and dental coverage. We will work together on a plan and the process and of course continually monitoring to make sure you stay on track with your plan. We will need to take in account inflation, taxes, income other objectives.
Get it right by following these steps:
The information you need is:
Step 1: Determine (project) your retirement date, and objectives.
Step 2: Consider your financial situation both present and in the future.
Step 3: Begin developing a retirement plan based upon the information you gather.
Step 4: Implement the plan and continually monitoring to make sure you stay on track with your plan.
Step 5: Develop an estate plan.
Choosing the right retirement plan is essential
What are annuities
The different between IRA and 401K
Fixed Index Annuities
What is RMD
403b Tax Shelter Annuity Plan Basics
Secure Your Family’s Future
Getting life insurance coverage enables you to protect what matters most — your family. This provides your loved ones with a safety net when it matters most. Life insurance benefits are tax free, are also typically non-taxable on the federal level. By preparing in advance, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your family’s financial future is secure.
Protect Your Business
Life insurance also applies to businesses, and there are several plans that are designed to assist heirs with running businesses that are left to them. These plans can help pay for estate taxes and sustain a business during a change in management. They can also provide funds for executing buy-sell agreements between partners and stockholders.